Breakthrough is designed to bring your trainees on a cognitive journey. They will leave the workshop with more self-esteem and confidence, truly more excited about their lives.
1. Understand some of the problems they have had and why
2. Breakthrough fears and beliefs about themselves they never knew they had
3. Create new and better beliefs
4. Be excited about the future
Zest life-Student Evaluation Results- Breakthrough
(Recent Breakthrough Evaluation done by YR Centre)
- What did you like about the Zest life workshop? (Place, stories, location, activities, working together)
- It was very inspiring, made you feel like I could do anything. The stories were interesting I loved them. He was interesting, I felt so confident leaving and I would love to meet Stuart again.
- It was very interesting and a lot of fun. I learnt a lot from Stuart, he is very inspiring and motivational and I would love to do it again.
- I liked the stories he was telling us and the type of person Stuart is. He is a nice honest person and is not full of himself. The workshop was interesting and I enjoyed listening to the work the he does. I also like the videos about the people that he worked with.
- I liked the stories and what they do. Start was very good. He really put everything into helping others, building hospitals and schools. Everything was amazing about the day, I loved the day and the stories
- How would you describe the workshop to another student?
- It was very good you learnt what other kids go through in other countries that don’t have as much as you
- It is an interesting and inspirational day and it is worth going to
- I would say it is a lot of fun, very interesting and inspirational, it can get a bit emotional when you are listening to some of the stories but I would highly recommend doing the workshop
- I say “if the how is big enough the why will happen” I would say that you would feel like nothing can get in your way when you hear the stories that Stuart will tell you.
- Can you describe what you “got out” of the workshop – (motivation, inspiration?)
- I got inspiration and drive to do more with my life, I learnt that nothing is impossible and if you have a dream go after it. I learnt how to break through all my fears by breaking a board!
- I have learnt to always go with what you want and I have heard stories that I will never forget. It inspired me to do the most with your life and to help others
- It makes you think about your life and how you can better self. It makes you think about how far you can go in life and that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.
- I got to learn about the things that I wouldn’t have thought about because it is not happening here in our country. I really learnt how to take action.
- Would you like to do workshops like this again? Why?
- Yes because I felt so good and inspirational and happy , I felt like I could do anything with my life, I would love to do it again
- Yes I would it was very inspirational and lots of fun
- Yes , I would love to do it again and learn how to do the type of work that he does
- Yes it was really good. I really liked the stories…that was the best part, I loved the karate chop it got out all of my fears;
- What would you rate this workshop out of 10 (10 being the best and 1 being the worst): All rated 10
Any other comments you would like to make?
- It was excellent, Brilliant it gave me motivation
- I thought there would be more group activities but overall it was a good day
To arrange an appointment you can text us on 0872539989 and we'll contact you back the same day. Alternatively, complete the form below.